Friday, August 04, 2006

My poor Xiao Hei...



I was wrong, small as they are, their bites can be really painful... However, their are soooo adorable.. look at my Xiao Bai (means : the little white one) sleeping. SSSSoooooo irresistably cute, aren't they?


My poor Xiao Hei (means : the little black one)... Her right leg got caught between the water bottle holder and the cage bar... It squeaked quite loudly in the middle of the night, I thought they were fighting so I just let them be. But the squeak sound didn't stop. I woke up about 5-10minutes later to check on them... To my horror, Xiao Hei was hanging in the middle of the cage.... My Godddddd...................................... I pulled the cage bar wider and she dropped to the bedding... I didn't take her out immediately as she must have been in fright.. The next morning I took her out, and see how she walks, I think her right leg is gone case... It has blackened... And she is now cripple... dragging the leg while walking............... sooooo poor thing...... I think she is unfortunate to have me as the owner. I must have brought her bad luck. I think I always own things which are damaged when I bought it or imperfect things. So I think Xiao Hei is bad luck. Because her owner is me, so she "had to become imperfect".........Look at them sleep.. so kawaiii......

Tiny tiny hamster.

Face close up. Xiao Bai.
Xiao Hei.
BIGGG difference compare their size with my Miko~ I felt like I am a mum having second child. hahaha... I was a bit scared that Miko will feel jealous. So I make sure I spend enough time with her as before.

I couldn't resist to buy this sand bath ceramic er... thing... what do you call that anyway...?
I really hope Xiao Hei's injury won't affect her too much. She is still very active. I hope she'll be a happy baby despite her injury...

No comments: