Saturday, March 11, 2006

Why love? 无奈…

Life is full of 无奈…

The past few years for me, had always been… 无奈.

Some things are not meant to be, are not meant to be, however much we think it should be.

无奈.

How nice would it be if I can shut my emotions... Live like Data in Star Trek. No fear, no hatred… … no love… …… ……

This feeling of无奈, is too suffocating… ……… ……… Someone get me out please…… ……

Love is too complicated. Why love? Why? What is love? Why can’t all creatures be love-less. Just fuck and procreate and that’s it. Love is too complicated. Love is too tiring. We should live like plants… then there’ll be no 烦恼. Then all will be peaceful and calm and harmonious…

Love is too painful. Love is无奈.

Love is powerful. Love can rip your heart…

So why love? Why…………?

Why……………… ................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why....

Because without it, you would never know who to to get angry at when they forget to put the toilet seat back down after using it.

I love your blog. I'm not usually one to read these, let alone post on one, but someone very cool who I know suggested I take a look.

I was very glad I did.

Keep your hopes up. Its when you stop looking, its when you find what your looking for.


ooh, YY sent me here, I'm very happy she did. Drop her a line if you get a chance, I'll miss her once she leaves the States.

(not my website, but one you may like)

Michelle said...

I'm glad you like my blog. Always good to know someone likes my blog. Thanks~ :D

I'm always in contact with YY, she's a good friend :) and I miss her already and am waiting for her to come back :D