Thursday, August 04, 2005

Fallen...

I’ve fallen… deeper and deeper… into a pitch black world where nothing is beautiful, nothing is ugly, for whatever it is, I cannot see.

People are around, I do not feel them. It became a world of my own. A world of darkness, I do not fancy, it is my fear.

Struggling to get out.

I cannot get out by my own. I must feel again, for help is around, waiting to be reached.

Yet, how do I feel again, I asked myself? How? To feel again, I need a purpose.
There, embarked aimlessly… in search of a purpose.

I’m fighting a losing battle.

Darkness invades, threatens to suffocate me. I hear voices, fading away.

I cannot be drowned. The bare strengths within hangs on. The bare strengths from remnants of love and happiness.

Empty my mind, see no darkness… I am still holding on. But escape is not easy…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this nonsense I've wrote? I have no idea. Just how I felt. The words just came to me and I just entered it...

No comments: