Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sir David Attenborough

Whoa... I dreamt of Sir David Attenborough yesterday He is one of the men I admire most.
I was a student and he was a teacher in my dream. I was such a diligent student in it. haha.... And he praised I have did the best research among other students. haha..Of course, it is MY dream... How can I NOT be the best in my dream?

Sir David Attenborough is already in his 70s. I will be very very upset the day he dies... I do not wish him to die of course, but death is everyone's final destiny. But I believe he has live his life to the fullest.

He had been happily married to his wife until she passed away. He has a job he enjoys tremendously. He had been to almost every corner on earth: the freezing poles, close proximity to an erupting volcano, diving underwater, in submarines to the deep sea, sat among a few gorillas in Africa, experienced weightlessness (in a plane), etc etc... I reckon no one else has travelled so many places, so many different environment like he did.

A Prince or a Princess's life is nothing to be envied about, a life like Sir David Attenborough IS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he the one that we always see the the documentary in TV?

Michelle said...

yes, he's the one. :)