Saturday, November 20, 2010

Teambuilding

We Sales & Marketing dept had a teambuilding session with Technology Dept. First time for me~ We had more girls than guys, 2 other guys came later. The dark green shirt is our intern.

Charles, the "teddy bear" of Infineum. LOL. He is a very very funny and comical guy. Here he watches as the ball rolls into the goal instead of stopping it. hahaha.

My leg and my colleague's leg : one white one so brown! So funny.

I laughed until my stomachache. It was so funny with all the pushing and grabbing, there became no rules already!

See all the grabbing!

And pushing! I didn't know I can play so rough too! So funny.

Charles playing funny.

It was the first time I ever played soccer. It's quite fun! The next day we were aching like crazy..
Everybody~

See the scracth!

And the blueblack (bruises)!! LOL..................

My shoes that played football with me for the first time!


Afterwards we went karaoke. Me and teddy bear Charles.

My colleagues and an intern on the right.





Me and my colleague Cynthia~

It was soooooo much fun today. Hope we always have teambuilding. hahahahah..

No comments: