Monday, December 10, 2007

Similan is waiting

It's been a real struggle not to hate everything in the office. Luckily tomorrow I am going holiday~ Similan is waiting for us~ I hope the weather will be great there. I only managed to find weather forecast on PHuket. Similan is some distance away. I do hope Similan's weather is not the same with PHuket. It's predicted to be raining for the next few days in Phuket.... 2 of our friends are sick. Hope they recover by tomorrow....

Tonight I'm gonna have to send Miko to "hotel". I don't like this part of what I should do when I have a trip somewhere. I feel so guilty to send her away. Perhaps she already knows, already get used to it, when I send her away, I WILL COME BACK and fetch her. But I just hope she won't have phobia towards the pet carrier... if she does, I'm in trouble.

I wish myself a happy, happy, wonderful diving trip~!

No comments: