Thursday, December 06, 2007

Blow up the air-cond

I am so fucking hot! NOT hot-babe's hot. Really hot!

When I feel hot at work, I can't work, the hell with conservation. What "set the air-cond at 25degree Celsius"?! Might as well blow up the air-cond and open the window! The air outside now is much much much colder than here!!!!!!! I can work under the sun, but I cannot work in an enclosed area with such temperature!

Idiot people! I gave boss a perfect solution and make everybody happy. but no, he chose his engineer over me, a stupid administrator. Fine.

I will make sure when I resign, the reason I will be stating there shall be "It is too hot an environment for me to work in. It is extremely bad for my health. I have suggested a perfect solution yet the company chose to ignore this simple method and chose to disregard my simplest request of a comfortable working environment. Therefore I feel I am not appreciated here." HA! That sounds perfect!

No comments: