Monday, July 10, 2006

Go home and make out pls

Was in the train, 2 love birds on my opposite left, another 2 love birds on my opposite right. After a few stations, came another 2 love birds, sitting directly in front on me. It's.. oh so.. eye-soring!

The couple on the left, kept pecking on the lips, the man kissed her forehead, kissed her bare shoulder... yucks. such an eye-sore! But I've seen worse. A very disgusting looking man and a not-young-plain-looking woman. THey held each other like one of them is going to fly off anytime, like the roof is going to crush down anytime. And the man, the disgusting man, even kissed his girlfriend on her neck! IN THE TRAIN Wanna make out? GO HOME!! Go home and kiss and strip anyhow you want!

1 comment:

Aenema said...

It must be a cultural thing. When me an my now Ex-gf would ridr the subway (mainly at night) we would engage in all sorts of carnal activities. Usually she wore a skirt so it was easy, and since we were usually pretty drunk , our inhibitions were much lower.
I have to honestly say that, it was some of the hottest experiences we had together. I say this, because I know it can be rude to others on the train, but remember, everyone is turned on by something and maybe thats how they are able to trully feel alive in their relationship. Or they were just rude horny people.