Sunday, July 02, 2006

Must lose weight!!

I am little bit siao nowadays. Exercise siao.

I played badminton with CK for a whole 2 hours last Sunday.
When I went back to Sg the same day afternoon, I went jogging.
Monday evening I went gym with Gab.
Tuesday I've got Japanese class, so didn't exercise.
Wednesday I went swimming. Btw, my colleague told me that pool is near, yeah, near, very near. Only that I had to walk half an hour to reach...
Thursday I planned to go swim again as my goggles snapped on Wed, didn't really swim much. But I was down with flu... went home and sleep instead.
Friday went back JB, no time to exercise.
Saturday went swimming.

So, that's how I spent my days last week.

I have gained a whole ONE INCH on my waist!!! 3,4 months ago during my Sipadan trip I was still thin.. Now I am fat!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I measured my waist... Jesus CHrist!

I must lose some weight! I am very determined.

Determination Determination!

I wanna have flat abs. And lose the tummy. It's darn hard to lose the tummy, man... But I must work on it!!! Me everyday think of Jessica Alba's figure.. and thus the determination. hahaha... it's silly, but .. what the heck.

And, if I really get rid of my tummy one day, I shall go and get a navel pierce.

2 comments:

Aenema said...

She would be prettier if she had pants on.

SoupLad said...

the patient> wrong.... should read... she would be prettier if have all off.

well I have long given up making myself thin... i think it is easier to make your friends fat...if u know what i mean