Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pet shop

2 weeks ago, passby a petshop in Carrefour with my bro. I didn't wanna leave that place~~~!! The animals there were so darn adorable!

Look at these kittens. They remained in such position for hours...

These two are porcupine, I supposed. There are a few different kind. I think this kind won't grow too big. I couldn't see their faces. They were milky white, soooooo adorable!! One is for RM400. I touched one of its many spines, it jumped a little.

This one, is a lemur of some kind. One for RM450. Of course I pity them for being sold to the pets trade but I gotta admit, I'd lovvveeee to have one... soooooo... cuteee.....

I had one of these iguanas last time. It was stolen just within 2 weeks of my purchase!!!!!!! Fuck that son of a bitch!!! The grown up ones are especially adorable..... I handled some about triple the size of these, it was sooooo cool.. They were very tame, put them on my body and it'll climb to my shoulder and sleep. It was amazing... ssssso... cute...


A chipmunk. Chipmunk and squirrel same?? or not same?? chipmunk is smaller I guess. This one was happily eating some maggots while another was eating half an apple. It wasn't scared of strangers, you know. I made some noise and it came to me~! soooo cutteee... I know.. I've said cute too many times... but they really are CCCUUUTTTEEEE~~!!!!

No comments: