Friday, November 30, 2007

Women's biggest mistakes

I seriously think, women's biggest mistake is trying to change a man. Or thinking they can change their men.

No men will ever change for the women they love, however much they love them. Tiny little habit does not count. But actually even habits also... it's quite impossible for them to change. Take my father for example. My parents have been married for 30 over years, and my mother still complain about my father's annoying habit and he's still refuses to change.

To men, loving the women and changing their habit/character, is 2 different matters. I love you does not mean I should change for you. Which I think, is true. I'd say, maybe 1 in 10,000 men, might change for his love. And he must be quite a wimp and those, will die without love that kind of man.

But women never give up hope, I still have friends around me thinking their men will change, one day. Oh for God's sake, WAKE UP!

Women's second biggest mistake is thinking their men SHOULD know what's on the women's mind without saying out loud. PPPlease.... Nobody can figure out what's on a woman's mind. I am a woman, I know. hahaa.... Women and men are incredibly different, thinking wise. Women tend to complicate things. Whereas men, are incredily simple minded. :P

Most of the time, what we think men are thinking, are incorrect. For example, I received an email telling about one story and I think that's so true. The story goes where a woman, is very unhappy. She wrote in her diary, asking why her husband has been cold to her that day, why he hasn't talk much to her, is it that he is no longer attracted to her? Is there something wrong in their marriage? And then, guess what the husband wrote in his diary: "Liverpool lost today. Bad mood."
See? That is a very typical story.

What we want from the men, please, just tell them. Nothing wrong to just open your mouth and tell them what's on your mind. And DON'T expect too often to have surprises from men, cos, unless he's exceptionally romantic, you're bound to be disappointed. That's just the way it is. If you want a romantic dinner on your anniversary, tell him. Don't wait to see what he'll do. Most likely you'll be disappointed and you'll be grumpy and spoil everything on the anniversary day.

So women who commit these two "crimes", please, wake up.

2 comments:

Ah Siang said...

haha..vice versa, men don't understand women either. But we do change, if we want to.

Michelle said...

yeah, most likely is, IF YOU want to. and not bcos SHE wants you to.