Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beeaauutiful sky~

Where do you think this photo was taken? Click to see bigger image.


*


*


*


*


This, was a view from Kranji MRT station.

And THIS! was something really amazing~ I do not know exactly all those sun refraction thingy, but it was EXTREMELY pretty~!!!!!! It's like rainbow around the clouds~! It wasn't that obvious in the photo but you still can see it. When I looked at it yesterday it was amazing. It was around 5:45pm. If I am super religious, I'd probably say the God is telling me something. wahahaha..

You can see it here too though not that obvious. I swear this is not any photo trick. This is the first time in my life I ever see something like this~! It's really amazing.

And today, on the way back from Jusco Tebrau City, the sun rays were rather pretty as well~! I didn't have my camera with me so I used my mobile phone to take these 2 photos. Quality not so good... but you can see the rays~

Rrrreeaally nice. And when I reached home I took my camera and took a few shots more. The sky wasn't this dark, but as I focus on the brightest area therefore the other parts in the photos were dark. This photo was taken when the sun was emerging from the clouds, that's a dangerous thing to do. The strong sunlight could damage my camera...

Nice eh?

No comments: