Saturday, March 15, 2008

My "garden"

Was searching for "treasure" (bugs) again in my "garden" (=>pots of plants) again one day, and practise photography.
How do you like this pic?

This fellow, was really cute, seems like it has a pair of big eyes. Whether the whole eye area is functional or just the "black dot" in the center is functional eye I don't know. But it sure looks funny, with a "pointed nose"...

Bugs attacked our plant again. And red and black ants attacking the bugs. I think they like to eat the bugs...

Can you spot out what I was looking at? These were tiny grass, measuring around 5mm the most for each.

What I was looking at was in the center. I didn't know what it was, used something to poke it. Turned out.... it were 2 bugs mating. I had spoilt their fun...... I'm really sorry............. I poked it several times and they didn't budge at first but in the end, they couldn't take the harrassment anymore and separated and went hide under the grass... I am really sorry... I didn't know it was bugs cos it looked so weird... Pretty weird bugs ya? with one side flat................

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

leaves me hair standing for quite awhile... bugs....geezz...

Michelle said...

but some are cute~ some are disgusting no doubt but some are really cute~