Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Loveable?

The other day I went to a hardware shop to buy stuffs. The uncle there is a very friendly man. And he insisted on giving me a can of cold cold coca-cola~ haha. how nice of him. And not only that, he still gave me some tissue papers for the cold can without me asking for it~ how sweet is he~?

And he has a decoration thing or toy if you want to call it that. It is those glass thing with liquid inside. There’s a cartoon in the glass and if you press the button it will sing and dance. It's very cute and I love to play with that. Uncle saw me playing with it and said to me if he passby the shop again will help me buy one. Soooooo nice of him~~! I was so happy that day. I’ve never been given a drink while buying things (except jewellery shop) ESPECIALLY a hardware shop........ sooo heart warming.

Then again, I must be very loveable. Hahahahahahahahaha....... just kidding.

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

kindness begets kindness

Michelle said...

:D