Thursday, April 24, 2008

Life is NOT wonderful

I have shed way too much tears in this life. If there is a next life, I NEVER EVER want to be human again.

The other day was talking with KR about "being successful". We have different opinion. I don’t yell at her for having different opinion, but I yell at my close ones and family when they have different opinion. I never knew I was such a horrible person.

Anyway, what is "success"? How to define success? To me, success is being able to feel happy in this life, loving and treasure our lives. Simple as that. Well, theoretically it is simple. But difficult to achieve. Every time I have a tiny little peace and happiness in me, something will happen and shatter every little peace and happiness I have. I am very tired.

There is so much misery in this world. Work, family, life, never ending story… Why was I born a human? I don’t want to be a human. What’s so good about life? All I see is misery, war, sickness, animal sufferings, cruelty....... Life is wonderful? Life is NOT wonderful AT ALL.

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

relativity. Good<->Bad. everything around us is relative and situational. nothing is absolute...

Even time ! is relative

See Open a bit lar....= )

I think we all can choose, why not choose to be happy... = )

Life is still wonderful and will be wonderful

Michelle said...

Yeah will try to :)