Saturday, February 07, 2009

Man like a log

I don't understand the guys these days. Especially Malaysian guys, not all but there're a lot of M'sian guys who made me think they are a log in a human disguise.

Today I had a badminton session with some guys. Some of them I met for the first time. When one of those came, who was already sitting on the bench, I walked towards there to put down my racket, and there was silence of a couple of seconds. And I had to be the one who said hi first. As it was beginning to become awkward if I don't say anything. I don't get it, you met someone you just know, someone who's a friend of your friend, it's a courtesy to say hi or shake hands with each other. But he just sat there, did nothing, no expression on his face, no smile.....

&*^#@*(#(*$&)&^$%*($&@*#&@Q&,..............................

Being a guy, is it so hard to open your mouth and say hi??? Don't tell me maybe he's shy or whatever. IT IS BASIC COURTESY!!!!!!!

The other day when 2 Fuji Xerox salesmen came to my office, it's about the same thing. One of them came before and he came again with his superior. Superior my ass. Doesn't act like a superior to me. After that salesman introduced his superior, there was silence.... For about 3 seconds. What the fuck??!! You either should shake hands with me or you take out your namecard. S.I.M.P.L.E. BUT NO, he remained silence for a couple of seconds. And I couldn't stand it anymore and I reached out my hand intended to shake hands with him.

BUT!!!! He decided to reach into his damn pocket and pulled out his namecard when I had already reached out my hand. FUCK!!!! So, I shook hand with the air. BASKET!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with these people??!?!!!

Maybe I'm moving too fast so I thought others are slow. Maybe they were ABOUT to say hi, in, maybe 5more seconds but.... bbbllleaahhhh..... Like I am going to endure 5 seconds of awkward silence. Maybe the schools should teach these guys, once you have eye contact you should say hi or you shake hands.

I have actually never encounter such awkwardness with ladies. Even when ladies hardly shake hands with each other, a "hi" is suffice. What the hell is wrong with the guys these days? Did magic turned logs into men????!!!

No comments: