Monday, February 02, 2009

CNY visits

DUring CNY my friends and I went visit to a few friends' houses.

At ST's house, look at her son Xuan Xi, showing his break dance move. kekeke.. Every now and then he will do this all of a sudden. So funny..

Me, KR, CK, and XX of course.

ST, me, Angel. XX just wouldn't pose the "usual" way... insisted on laying on the floor..

Everyone plus XX's dad, Peng.

At Calvin's house. The two guys pretended to be 招财猫。。

First time I try to put stickers on my fingernails~ Nice? They drop very easily. It's not very convenient.

My black dress with and without the belt. WHich is nicer??

At MS and DIckson's house. The two kids are Wystan (the superman) and Jovan. Jovan generously brought out his toys and dragged (yes, dragged) Wystan to sit down and play. kekeke...
Superman's mummy EK.

From left, Patrick, XingHui, Gigi, Grace, CK, Angel and Patrick's daughter Geraldine.

Angel, Natasha and Eileen. Everyone loves Geraldine, she laughs very very easily.

Xiao Mei, Danny and son Wei Xuan.

Dickson and Geraldine. Somehow Geraldine kept laughing like that when Dickson carried her. Soooooo kawaii....


And look at this, me and my new "ride". hahaha..... I laughed till there're tears in my eyes...




Jacky, YY and MS. Really "long time no see"...

We went Eden for a drink that night after thne gathering at Dickson's house. It's been DONKEY years since I last been there. It changed so much! There're quite a few pubs and clubs there, pretty cool~ KR and Natasha, we were waiting for YY.

Natasha's boyfriend came as a surprise for her~ how sweet. The name is Frederick..? Sorry, Natasha, I forgot the correct spelling for his name...

The group photo at Cabana. We had white wine and cocktail and beer. This is the dining outlet. We sneaked into the dance club after we had our alcohol here. I think we're supposed to pay cover charge after 11pm although they are the same management. I don't know if I should use the word "sneaked" becuase the bouncer was around there, but he didn't stop us.
I noticed in the dance club, the fashion sense of JB guys have improved~! Not so "beng" anymore. GOod! But that dance club was too dark, can't tell whether it's a hunk or not , a babe or not. kekeke.... But the music still.. not so nice to dance to.





No comments: