Saturday, January 02, 2010

Regal cat

There's this black and white cat at my block, it's quite fat and "sweet". It's very friendly. I find that fat cats are friendly. Guess because it's frequently fed and very happy with human. hahha....

Every time I see it, if I "miao" with it, it'll follow me, even though I did not feed it. Sometimes it's not a good thing. I mean, if I own the hdb, I'd be happy that it follow me back. But I am renting a room... There're twice it was at the floor I'm staying. I miao to it and it followed me till my unit... sit outside the door and kept miawing. I dare not tell my landlady of course that the kitty followed me because I "talked" to it. kekeke...... I felt sorry for the kitty too... because not everyone likes cat. When it sat right outside the door, my landlady and her kids shoo-ed it and tried to scare it away. I could not bear to watch so I entered my room. But I don't think the kitty was affected in any way. It has a very typical nonchalant, lazy attitude. It reminds me of Garfield].

There was another time, I was heading towards the lift. The lift just reached first floor. The lift door opened, I saw the hilarious scene ever... haha... The kitty was sitting right in the center of the lift, nonchalant as usual and almost regally. A mother and son, each stood at the very corner (near the door) of the lift, covering their mouths with their hands.... obviously worried that the cat might has some kind of virus that might pass to them.. The kitty isn't smelly or dirty, in fact, it's one of the cleanest cats in the neighbourhood. I wished my eyes were camera which I can take a picture of the scene.... It's really hilarious.... :D haha...

No comments: