Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year day

It's been some time since the last time YY, YK and me went out dinner, not counting attending KR's wedding.

Today we went Jusco, accompanied YY to buy pregnant clothings. We chose quite a few~ And we went makan and chit chat as usual. Had a great time~


By the way, my permed hair looked very straight after washed... today I went to see my stylist Nick again, so he permed my hair again. I told him I prefer digital perm as the curls are better. He said he didn't recommend I do digital perm this time as my hair is really dry... digital perm's chemical is stronger. I guess I better be more diligent and do hair mask weekly....... I really enjoyed letting Nick do my hair~~~~ I think he's really cool. hehehe. In this picture, I think my hair looks rrreally nice. But, that's because it's blown by Nick. After wash it'll be a different matter. I think... although I had my hair permed twice... I think it'll still be quite straight after wash... guess my hair is just too straight to be curled, need stronger chemical like digital perm.

How I wish I can have a hair stylist at home, everyday do my hair before I go out. wahahaahaha. Dreaming again. :P

No comments: