Saturday, March 06, 2010

Girls' out day

Today's our girls' out day again, karaoke with EK and YK. Angel was going to "chingay" so didn't join us. We had a great time~! Girls' out day is important, you know ;) To have fun together, to laugh together, to enjoy each other's company :D Most of our girl friends are married now, so I really appreciate the time we girls can get together. Every time we have outings, I am very excited and very much looking forward to it :D

I said something hilarious at karaoke today, I can't stop laughing everytime I think about it. haha..

YK & EK : Let's sing Andy Lau's song.

Me : Oh! Sing that song, "矿泉水"!

YK & EK : ..................??

YK & EK : ....It's "忘情水"!!!!!!...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................. I seriously thought I said the name correctly you know.. kekekeke........

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Ha ha ha... I enjoyed it very much too, really had fun with u & EK.

Michelle said...

Glad we all enjoyed it~ :D