Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Recent days at work

How time flies. I have been working in this company for over 6 months. 6 months! passed just like that! But thankfully it has been some pretty happy 6 months.

Previously I helped organised 2 events in company and was given 2 "Thank You Award" (can claim a total of S$225 for meals in one award). I knew we would be given that for helping to organise events. Yesterday, I was given another Thank You Award for some jobs done. That was really unexpected and I was so happy :D It's so so nice to work in a company like that, with your superiors recognising your efforts. It's really really encouraging. And I like my job functions. For the first time, I can say "I like my job." :D although no matter how much I like my job, I'd still have Monday blue. hahahahahah..... my dream job is to be a tai-tai. wahahahahahaha......then I won't have Monday blue. kekeke...

Anyway, some other things at work : couple of weeks ago, my colleague was browsing the fridge and asked me "Hey, your ice-cream, not going to eat it?" . I was like, "Huh???" Cos I never bought any ice-cream... Then I saw there's an ice-cream in the fridge with a serviette wrapped around it. My name was written on it, big big. There's no other Michelle in the company...

Man I hate this. Is this some kind of joke? I am not going to touch the ice-cream bcos it's not mine. I didn't buy it. I asked a few female colleagues who I'm close with. None of them bought me any ice-cream..................

I dislike having things like this, where I don't know what was going on. Anyway, I'm not going to touch the ice-cream. What if later someone pops out and say "Hey, why did you eat the ice-cream? It's not yours."........

No comments: