Monday, April 05, 2010

Cycling - the 3rd time

It was "health day" in my compnay last Wed. We went cycling at 3pm. Heaven was so cooperative! When we're renting the bicycles, it drizzled a little but didn't really rain. After we returned the bicycle it started drizzling again, not sure if it rained after we left though.

Colleagues, colleagues, colleagues, most of my colleagues are nice~ I like them a lot.

The smallest bicycle was mine. I can't ride the normal adult one, too short... kekekek.... Initially I didn't want to ride, I was scared. But my colleagues were very nice, insisted on waiting for me. And the rental store staff let me tried on the kid's bike before I confirm to rent it. So I tried loh. Good on these good people~ I managed to ride afterall, albeit still wobbly.

It's around 清明节(Tomb sweeping day) and every Chinese knows, it rains during this time, no matter how hot the days had been. And Gab's mother said flowers will bloom around this time, birds will lay eggs, and dragonflies too will lay eggs around this time too~ I think she's right. Look at the flowers!!! A whole tree of pink!! This is Singapore/Malaysia's Sakura flower! Me and my colleague Joyce.

Beautiful right? Another colleague from JB, Lee Ling.

Flower petals are everywhere on the ground~ and they kept falling~ how romantic.

I've never seen a more beautiful East Coast Park.

My colleague said we face too much computer and we had to hug/touch trees to get rid of the bad things from computer. haha.



Nice!~~!
We cycled for 1:30hours only but my butt hurt like there's no tomorrow.... When I learnt cycling it hurt at a different "area". kekeke. This time perhaps I sat incorrectly... It hurt at the tailbone area and I got blister!!!! Seriously! When I shower, Oh My God.... it stung! hahahahaha... 屁股开花。。。。literally... hahahahaha... was a fun day!

No comments: