Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dream comes true!!!!!

Went to Class 95's Retrolicious concert on 9 Oct 2010. Oh my god, I never thought I'd live to see 3 of my biggest idols : Johnny Hates Jazz♥, Debbie Gibson♥ and Rick Astley♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!

I was standing pretty close, but should have gotten closer. I almost couldn't see them. Luckily I was wearing my high heel. Although it hurt like hell afterwards. But it was worth it!!! I walked with my naked feet as soon as the concert was over. I walked all the way to carpark. LOL.. people must be wondering, maybe thinking my high heel has broken. But who cares? lol....

It is SO SO SO incredible!! I never even dream to see these biggest stars of the Eighties!!!! Oh my God. Recently I've fulfilled some of my "wish to see" things. I am so grateful. I love living in Singapore! Where all these are possible. Even though I don't have a boyfriend now, which is flawed, but I'm pretty happy with my life now. And I am so grateful ;) All these little things in life, makes me happy. But being able to see my idols is not a "little thing", it's a HUGE event in my life! WOHOA!!!!

Here are the videos :
Johnny Hates Jazz

So happy to listen to "I don't wanna be a hero" and "Don't let it end this way" and "Shattered Dreams". wahhhhhh, nice~

Debbie Gibson

She was fabulous! and sexy! She's still very beautiful! She's 40 this year.

And.... drum beating.... ggggrrrrrr...... RICK ASTLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I slept with a smile that night ^_^ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Listening to him, made me fall in love with him all over again. I started listening to his songs since I was in primary school! Oh my god. And he was incredibly funny!! ♥ Love the guy!! ♥ And he sounds the same, his voice still very very.... ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Ahhhh... what a fantastic concert, what a wonderful night ^_^

No comments: