Thursday, October 28, 2010

One month after LASIK

I am happy :D

Today was my last visit to Dr Lee. Everything's good, except 25deg astigmatism on my left eye. But the lady said this kind of degree comes and goes. True enough, because I see perfectly fine outdoor in bright day light. Not so good indoor. Some days it's good some days it's not.

I did not experience ANY tearing after the surgery, did not have dry eye AT ALL. I am so darn blessed!!!! :D hahahahah.... I can't help kept smiling after I left the LASIK centre. haha~

My hope now is of course this perfect vision remains as long as it can.

Oh by the way, Dr Lee sent me an email thanking me for the Thank You card I sent him. I attached my namecard in the card, very 有心机ne~~~~ wahahahah. I think he felt "obliged" to reply since I attached my namecard there. wahahahahahhaha. and it worked. kekekekeke. So happy to receive his reply. It's just some simple gesture from both sides, but it makes one happy! In his reply he thanked me for taking the time to write and sent the card. It was very heart warming, he said. But he didn't mention anything just now when I saw him. heheheh. Anyway, his reply is enough for me. :)

And er, happiness, has its price you know.

I am in a good mood today after today's last visit to Dr Lee. The side effect of good mood : a hole in my wallet........................ lol..

No comments: