Thursday, June 02, 2005

I like bikinis

My brother said he wants to have a collection of watches.

I said I want to have a collection of bikinis.

He said “What for?? Watches at least would worth something if you ever want to sell it. You can’t sell bikinis…”

I don’t care. “I like”.

“I like” is probably the most common answer if you ever ask “Why?” to the youngsters of X and Y generation.

Yeah, as long as I like, who cares what others think.

And so, yesterday I went to Far East Plaza for my 4th? 5th? bikini. (That’s all?? I don’t believe this! I don’t believe I have only 4 or 5 sets of bikinis!!) I don’t think I will ever have enough bikinis. =p Why? Because I like.

I believe there’s something wrong with bikini designers.
I couldn’t find a bikini printed with coconut trees and hibiscus in nice ocean blue everywhere in Singapore! There are only pink coloured ones. I already have 3bikinis/tankini in pink… How I wish I can design my own bikinis.

Speaking of bikinis, did you ever notice, almost all commercials/advertisements that have a model wearing bikini, the bikini is ALWAYS white in colour. Condominium commercials, beer advertisements, etc… I wonder why. In real life, wearing a white bikini is very eye-catching, as the material tends to become transparent when it’s wet.

I’ve only seen someone wears a white bikini once. From far her figure looks ok. Ladies, if you really insist on wearing a set of super-eye-catching-white-bikini, please, make sure you really have a flattering figure… Otherwise it’ll be ehm, a bit, ehm… you know what I mean…

The bikini I bought yesterday was blue/green in colour. I really liked it. How I wish I can buy the whole range of colours of this particular design. Haha… Anyone wants to sponsor me? Fat chance, I know =p hahahahaha….

No comments: