Thursday, June 02, 2005

The thing about wooing a girl

When your guy friend is interested in your girl friend, you’ll often being asked for help. Help to ask the girl out, help to tell him more about her. The thing I hate most is this guy tells you he is asking the girl out and he added “Don’t tell anyone.”

What the fuck??!


Why can’t I tell anyone?

The reason being given that he will not “lose face” if they don’t work out.

So? You are so afraid of “losing face” then don’t woo her! Don’t ask her out! Then I guarantee you 101% that you won’t “lose face”.

What kind of a man are you if you are not willing to let the world knows you are asking her out? Is she so shameful? In most cases like this, the girl is a pretty babe and the guy is not a hunk. They just want to try their luck.

If I found out a guy who’s trying to woo me said “Don’t tell anyone.” to my/his friend, then GOOD BYE!! However good looking he is, GOOD BYE! Because this is chicken act!

Uurrghhh..!! I just hate these kind of men!!

No comments: