Wednesday, June 01, 2005

People are looking at me

Walking on the streets, lots of babes you can see. You can tell a bit of her mind from her expression.

“People are looking at me.” That sort of thing. Regardless she’s a true babe or not.

The more you look at her, then the more stuck-up the look becomes, the more “dramatic” her walk becomes. Sometimes you may be looking at her ridiculous makeup or her funny dress. But that doesn’t matter. As long as there are people looking at her.

Sometimes I will also have the stuck-up look and ridiculous walk (doesn’t matter whether I’m a babe or not, that’s not the point =p wahaha). When there are guys around (especially hunks), I will move graciously, walk confidently.

BUT…
Almost every time I tried to do so, I ended up almost fell or tripped…

#$#@^*$#$@*.........

Luckily I never really did fall… and I hope I won’t.

If one day I do fall, I hope there’ll be someone to help me up, and that someone better be a muscular guy. HAHAHAHAHA…… I love man with muscles, like Jackie Chan :D I like Sean Connery too :D He's the sexiest man in the world… Brad Pitt? Nah…

No comments: