Monday, September 05, 2005

Irritating human pests

There are some people I would classify them as human pests. I’m sure anyone will, well, somehow agree.

I was in the MRT yesterday. There it was, this pest, used his (I assumed it was a he) mobile’s MP3 player function to play this stupid heavy metal songs aloud. And I mean ALOUD. The whole 3 cars of people can hear it and were turning to see which idiot was playing such loud “noise” (I wouldn’t call THAT “music”). It was lucky that he’s in the last car of the train so it affected only 3 cars or carriages, whatever you call it. Else, he would have disturbed all the people in 5 or 6 cars.

I couldn’t take it and I left to other seats in the front cars where I can have a peace of mind.

I really disagree on these new designs on mobile phones which you can play songs like a mini radio. It’s like forcing people around you to listen to your stupid songs. And mobile phones play music like a speaker that’s going to explode in no time. Man…

Then there were these motorcyclists at checkpoint everyday. If you ever had been stuck there you’d know. If it was jammed up merely because of cars then it’s fine. Our cars will still move albeit slowly. If it was jammed because of motorcyclists then you’re dead. You’d be stuck there for one hour and you won’t be able to move more than 10 cars’ length.

They really behaved like pests, you know. When 2 cars from 2 lanes have to squeeze into one, there’re bound to be some space between these 2 cars and the car in front. Then these motorcyclists beside will immediately “infest” that space. It’s like bad cancer cells… I don’t know what’s the point of them to squeeze in there. They will still have to get back into motorcyclists’ queue. Well, pests are pests. I can never understand them as I, am NOT a pest. Hahahahahahaha…..

No comments: