Saturday, September 03, 2005

My camera~!

It was a true nightmare!

I dreamt for the 3rd time, 3rd time! that my camera (in underwater housing) was flooded! Oh my God! It was totally unbearable!

A diver's worst nightmare (other than safety issues, that is) is having his/her camera flooded! My camera is my most precious treasure.. =p I will not be able to take it if it's flooded.. that's why I've been having these nightmares...

In my dream yesterday I put my camera in the fish tank, taking photos. When I took in out only then I realised the housng was not properly closed, it was without the most important thing, the O-ring! And so the housing was flooded. I was so panicked! Then I hurriedly took out the camera and wiped it with a towel..

AND I said to myself, "This is a dream.. this is a dream.. it must be! It has to be~!"...

"Wake up! Wake up!" I continue to say to myself... but I didn't wake up... I was thinking "Shit oh shit..." I was on the verge of crying...

The dream was SO REAL...... it was so God-damn real!

After some really panicked moments, then only I really woke up.... Whew... What a relieve... man oh man... Please don't let me have this nightmare again!!!

No comments: