Sunday, September 18, 2005

Ong Bak~~~

I just watched the movie Ong Bak after so long it's been shown at cinemas. 3 words for this movie :
OH MY GOD~~~~

I love the leading actor Tony Jaa~~~ He's not very handsome but Oh My God was he cool or what~ I watched his fighting scenes over and over again. How did he do that? And afterwards I read that the movie, unlike Jackie Chan's, was made without wires, without double stuntman, without any digital alteration. Muay Thai looked so elegant and cool to me now. hahahahahahaha..

Tony Jaa looked really handsome after I watched the movie. hahaha... I searched the web then. And found out that he looked up to Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan since he was very little and determined to be an action star since then. So he learnt Muay Thai. And he practised like from 5am to 10am everyday.. Man... really determined he was. And it paid off now.

I loved Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Lee. But Bruce Lee is dead, and both Jackie Chan and Jet Lee are becoming old and not that charming anymore. Now,ha! Tony Jaa~ he'll be the one I'd be looking forward to see in my dreams from now on. hahahahahahaha.... perhaps I'll speak some Thai with him in my dreams. oh hohohohohoho.......

No comments: