Monday, April 30, 2007

I have only my pillow

I am really envious of those who have some goodfriends with them, whom they can cry in front of. Not that I don’t have goodfriends, but I never cry in front of friends.

I’ve changed so much because of what happened these few years. Friends don’t have time for others anymore. Even if they have they won’t be interested in my stupid problem. They have their own problems to deal with rather than listening to my neverending same old problem.

So, I keep my problems to myself. I cry to myself. I speak to myself. I speak to the air. I speak to my imaginary friends. I speak until my mouth is tired, my eyes are tired. Then I go to sleep.

So pathetic, I don’t even have a shoulder to cry on when I needed it. I only have him. But if he’s not available I only have my pillow to comfort me. Who needs such a pathetic life?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry that you didn't have a listening ears... i can be the one who listen only if you let me know you need a shoulder...

Don't feel miserable, call me anytime if you feel like crying.

Michelle said...

:) Appreciated that, truly. Thanks.

This post was just stupid grumbling. I wouldn't know what to say if I call you also. :p but appreciate it~ arigatou~

Anonymous said...

喂!喂!!如果只是想发发闷气,说说牢骚;记得要说完就算啦!!!真想找人说说话,吐吐气!!!别对空气!!!!你的身边还有人,还有我们呀。。。。
别总是觉得我们很忙,没时间。。。只要你一声开口,做得到的我会两肋插刀。。。
别担心我的耳朵会淹水,眼皮会沉重;也许我不会飞,不能第一时间赶到,但我必定会到!!!

Michelle said...

喂!喂!!why you never leave your name? hahaa... angel is it?

hmm.. think i am wrong. i do hv friends who are willing to listen to me ne~ thanks guys~

Anonymous said...

salah tekan. its me - XIN LI (angel)

Anonymous said...

Wah, cannot lose out. Everyone comment. I also must comment. Can I be your pillow as well, pleaseee. I don't mind being a reserve ones but my ears, kaki tangan all ready to help when you need any. We are all around ok, cheer up! love is all around =)