Tuesday, April 03, 2007

not cool in the train

Why do guys like to fold up the collars of their shirts?? To act cool, is the only reason. But most of the time, the guys who do this are just plain annoying in my eyes. Sorry if anyone reading this also do that.... but seriously, if you're cool, you're cool. If you want to act cool, you must do it in a way that the "coolness" exudes from you naturally. Fold up the collars are just too fake. I hate fake things.

The other day in the train, I saw the most handsome man I've ever seen in Spore. He's got those typical ABC kind of look, but he doesn't really look like Chinese, nor Malay, nor.. any race. Perhaps, he's a Thai? I wouldn't know. He's handsome alright, but! his behaviour is disgusting. He's a pole dancer. Don't get me wrong, not the real pole dancer. But those people who hogs the pole in the train by leaning on it and thus refrain other people from holding it. Hello?! The pole in the train is not there for people to "act cool" pleaseeeeee............. What if I turn to him and say "Excuse me, can you not be a pole dancer?"...

There was once an auntie (I think she's Korean) was leaning on the pole while my hand was holding it. SHe was really leaning on my hand. And I deliberately extend my knuckles to sort of "poke" her body. But she only realised it after a while. @#&*$^#&$^*How slow can they be???

No comments: