Thursday, April 05, 2007

I've been good girl

I just realized, it's been a longgg time since I last bickered with my mum. I've been such a good girl lately. With my father, there is still room for improvement, but it is much better than how it used to be.

It has never happened before, I mean such long period of time where I didn't throw tantrum. I used to always raise my voice to my parent, all the time. (I still raised my voice to my bro though..... though I think it's lesser now...) I think my mother is happier now, though both my parents would be much happier if they get to have holidays to China. My dad can't go now due to his need for kidney dialysis. Had it not been this case, my family would be a perfectly happy family. But we make the best out of worst situation, I guess...

It feels very good not bickering with my mother or father. I have been good girl :)

No comments: