Friday, May 25, 2007

Amazing dream, again.

The night before yesterday, I had a great dream before the alarm rings. I was in a thriller-movie-like scene. A bit like, “The Professional”. Some bad guys were chasing over me and I ran and ran. All in all I was brilliant lah, of course I am brilliant loh cos this is MY dream. Then suddenly the alarm rang… my dream got interrupted. I reached out my hand to snooze it and went back to my sleep. And guess what, my dream continued!! Hahaha! It was so fun..~ but it continued for another 10minutes and my alarm rang again and though I went back to sleep after I snoozed it for the 2nd time, my dream did not continue. What a pity, it was still in the middle of a chasing scene.

Then yesterday night, I had another great dream~! Even better than the night before!

Few days ago, me and my diving kakis were talking about next year’s destination, perhaps Maldives or Raja Ampat (Indonesia). And I searched the net for Raja Ampat’s photos. There’re these photos where the photographers took the shot from shallow water towards the surface. In the picture, you can see corals, AND the clouds in the sky through the water! Another picture was similar but it’s rainforest’s trees instead of clouds. Man… amazing, the water was crystal clear.

Then guess what I dreamt? I was diving, and taking photos of squid/cuttlefish (wasn’t too clear in my dream…). I used the same technique, shot towards the sky with the squid as my subject. And the photo turned out, besides the squid, I can see people standing on cliffs around the sea through the water~! Hahaha!! Amazing… what an incredible dream~!! Felt sooo good~ hehe…

No comments: