Friday, May 11, 2007

Why the abuse?

Was so bored. So I browsed some video in www.nothingtoxic.com. So far I’ve watched a big size chick sitting on another chick and hitting and punching her face and another was some Indians (Hindus) attack an Indian pastor at his house.

Why do people like to abuse other human beings, physically and verbally? I saw that pastor being attacked.. my heart felt tensed and extremely uneasy and I wondered don’t the attackers have hearts too? What excitement people could possible have by attacking other people and animals?? It’s just… so cruel and uurrghh… I can’t find the correct words to describe the feeling.

And we all have been through the times in the school where verbal abuse is common. Especially boy students like to give names to those not-so-nice-looking-girls. It hurts a lot being called names. And news about girl students bullying other girls are not uncommon......


Why? Why do these people have the hearts to bully or abuse other people…. I really cannot understand. The world would be MUCH peaceful without these people.

No comments: