Monday, October 08, 2007

I want to shoot a sniper

Yesterday I dream that I was in some sort of shooting club. I watched guys firing sniper riffles in turn. I then was queuing to learn how to fire one of those. I waited for a very long time.. Walked here and there, watched many people firing the riffles.

Then finally it’s my turn~ The instructor taught me how to hold it, how to aim, etc. Then I tried twice but it did not fire… The instructor said to me the riffle needs to be recharged… Of course, in real life that’s not the case lah. So I had to wait again for him to recharge the riffle. Just when I was waiting, I woke up! Shit! So disappointed man…. Why was it that I woke up at that moment??!! Why couldn’t I wake up AFTER I really fire the riffle??!! So annoying! I really waited for a long time to use the riffle leh....

So I woke up. I went pee and back to sleep again. I continued to have dreams. In the subsequent dream, I lamented to my mother that I was about to fire a rifle in my previous dream! Hahaha. So funny… I actually complain about the dream in a dream…… I am really brilliant. hahaha…

But I really wish I can learn how to shoot leh. I once went with ST's bro-in-law to a shooting range in JB. I fire those er... those 气枪? They've got real guns, but they didn't provide ear muffs.. It's too loud for me. ST did shoot the real gun. But I don't think I'll go there again. Cos there was really no safety precautions there... The way people hold their guns.. aiyo.. very easy to have accident. But it's cheap there. Shooting is a rich man's game. So I can only dream on loh...

No comments: