Sunday, October 21, 2007

Melancholy

This time every year, I will be melancholy, for Tioman's diving season is off now. Have to wait nearly 6months before we can go there to dive again. Why is our Monsoon so long...??? We only get 6months to dive. Sian.

I bought a new Karrimor backpack despite my Deuter bag is still in perfect condition. The Deuter is a pear shape bag, out of fashion already. Although it's my favourite pink but still... My brother asked me to use it until it's torn or whatever. I asked him considering the frequency of me using that backpack, when will it be torn?????? It will never! And last week I saw this Karrimor on sale, the one and only on sale. It's 50%!! Maybe it's an old model. But it's lean and tall and just the right size for my height. Any bigger I would look ridiculous. In fact I already do look a little ridiculous with this length but heck, I don't care.

BUt....... I am not having any vacation in near future. No dive trips until next season open either. So, no chance for me to use this backpack YET. Sian. We are going for local dive next month and my friend Andy asked me to use the new bag loh. But haha.. it's too big for local dive, like so 夸张.... sian sian sian. I want a holiday~!

No comments: