Friday, October 12, 2007

Miko update~

Can you tell what this is?


It is... no, it was, my measuring tape...... hahahaha... It fell on the floor while I tidied up my stuffs and didn't realise it. One day, I pulled out Miko's hideout.... and saw this...
It had been shredded to a thousand pieces... hahaah (yeah well, a thousand is an exaggeration). I had totally forgotten about my measurement tape. I saw tiny pieces of blue colour things on the floor once or twice but didn't investigate what they were. Imagine my shock when I saw this. haha. Oh, yeah, those are Miko's poo mixed in it.

She must have been extremely happy when she took the tape. If the thing she tries to bite is light enough for her to carry away, she becomes excited and will run away with it. She once took my screwdriver n bit the handle. I have a piece of thin but long wood on the floor, it's light enough for her to bite it and she did. And she froze for 2 seconds and decided to run away with the wood. But....... the wood is too long and while biting the wood horizontally it bumped into this and that. So she couldn't take it to her hideout. It was sooo funny.

Yesterday I bought many things for Miko. 3 packets of tidbits and 1 gumcare bite, er.. dunno exactly what they are called.

I don't know exactly what is buckwheat. It looks cute. I suppose she'll like wheat but turned out that she hates this. She bit one and made a noise.... and not interested with it anymore. So I hand these to XiaoBai, my hamster. She took it all and stuff it in her cheek. I can't tell whether she'll like it.. Cos she hasn't really taste them, she just took it and stuff them in her cheek like there's no tomorrow. haha..

And this~ is dried rose! for small animals~ I didn't know they eat flowers... Anyway, I bought just to see if Miko likes it. It's really really fragrant. Before I gave it to Miko I thought if she doens't like it perhaps I can make rose tea with it? hahahaha. I then gave one to Miko and she took it immediately. But I guess it's not very tasty. Cos she discard it halfway eating when I gave her a second one. I gave one to XiaoBai too. But... Xiao Bai tore the petals into pieces, all over the place and didn't seem to really eat them.

And also bought a 3rd hay container. This is a real ideal one cos it's hanged outside the cage, won't cramp Miko's room. And best of all, she can't pee on it! wahahaha..

Another Miko's favourite hideout.

XiaoBai "shredding" the rose.

Miko eating the rose. I can't take a photo like this without the flash cos she moves and it'll turn out blur without the flash. But with flash, she looks like the devil...

Miko doesn't like the 3rd tidbit at all... Think I'm gonna have to eat them myself.................... hahaha.. nah.... just kidding.

No comments: