Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy~

Recently I am quite happy. Starting to lose some weight, getting fitter as I do more cardio exercise lately, there's gonna be a diving trip in December, and I've got my strobe (underwater flash) today!

I was crazy about purchasing the strobe. Had been thinking about it all night and day, literally, night and day. I had been sms-ing my friend Andy constantly. He might find it a nuisance. hahaha. but he was very nice to answer my questions. And eventually he helped me bought the strobe last night. Sooooo happy~~~~~~~

And I went his house today to collect it from him. Guess what, those who knew me well might have guessed... "dream". I dreamt I went to Andy's place to collect the strobe! ha! so typical of me, isn't it?

And another thing so typical of me was... I.LOST.AGAIN.

I checked yesterday and was supposed to change a bus mid way. I don't know what went wrong when I browsed the bus/map guide book. There was no such bus at that bus stand. So I thought I just walk and look for that particular block. I knew it's quite a distance away. But I didn't want to take taxi. Not that I can't bear the taxi fare but I wanted to try and see if I can find it, without map.

So I walked walked and walked, it was a very hot day today, mind you... I don't really like to ask for direction.. but after some time, I had to. I asked an uncle, where are block no 700+. I was still in 800+... He said it's the other way.. So I walked towards that direction.

In the end, it took me half an hour's walking to find it. Whew.. at least I found it. And thanks to recent work out, I wasn't tired at all.

Then I was so happy to go back home with my brand new strobe~ ha~~!! Walking also became lighter, I'm telling you. heheehehe.... I can't wait to get hands on with my strobe underwater! 3 weeks to go!

No comments: