Sunday, November 18, 2007

Zoo again-Nov 07

I am now a member of the Singapore Zoo So happy. Angel and me went to zoo last week. As it was a public holiday, it was soooooo packed. And inevitably, in the zoo, you can always bump into rude kids. They are really "abundant", I'm telling ya.

My head looks really ugly in this elephant picture thing.. So I only put Angel's. hehe.

I forgot their names.. but these small monkeys (marmasot?) are so pretty! They've got golden hands!

Don't you just love the proboscis monkey? They look so much like a 40+ yrs old man with big beer-tummy.

One of my favourites in the zoo, sloth. It was perching on a low branch and looked like it's sleeping, or just resting. The funny thing was, it put its 2 claws, hanging in its mouth. It looked soooo funny!


A lemur baby! Super adorable! Didn't see many lemurs that day though. Just saw 2 adults and this baby.

"Oh don't take my picture, I am shy~"

Another super adorable creature - manatee. Manatee has round shape tail, whereas dugong has a tail like dolphins/fish. This should be just a baby.

Click on the photo and look closely. It's 2 dugong, in a 6-9 position. hahaha..

Look closely they were hugging. Really hugging, instead of fin-touch-fin type which is common for dolphins to show intimacy.

Super super adorable!!!!!!

No comments: