Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Naked photo

I really wish to lose a few pounds more. And then, I hope I can have some photos taken, naked. I mean, like those celebrities' magazine cover, naked but used arms and legs to block out the "important parts".

I've always dream of doing that. But first, not slim enough. Second, it's very expensive to go professional studio to take these photos. Third, how to pose naturally in front of a total stranger?? Well, actually how to pose naked in front of anybody (except if got a pro photographer boyfren) at all? hahahaha.. but I think, if I can afford a studio shoot, I will go for it.

My first obstacle : not slim enough. I am working towards a slimmer body. I am confident I can achieve it soon.

Second obstacle : money. This may requires a longer time... I hope by the time I have the spare money for a photo shoot I'll still have a nice body. hahahaha....

Third, shyness in front of the photographer. This, I think can be overcome easily. No problem. Just need some time to get used to.

Anybody with good photography skill wanna volunteer? For free? :p haha..
I hope I can fulfill this dream soon.

And if I got married some day, I hope I can shoot naked photos with my husband. haha. I don't want wedding gown photoshoot but naked photoshoot ;) so meaning my husband's body cannot be too.. er.. sloppy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. you are very funny. When you do your photoshoot, may I volunteer to be at the studio to lend you my morale support.

Michelle said...

haha. thanks. but got one more person present the more paiseh i'll be leh. hahaha...

and i sort of feel, i can accept being naked infront of the male photographer, but i m a bit resistant to be naked in front of girl frens. hahaha.. weird...