Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Changed

I think I've changed a lot. Nowadays, I kind of enjoy going shopping alone. Previous years, ask me to go shop alone? I rather die.

To me, that's a tremendous change. I never imagined myself enjoying going out alone. But I guess I was forced by the circumstances.

Was talking to EK and SL, they too enjoy doing certain activity alone.

Have we grown up? Or our mindsets have changed? Both I guess.

Sometimes doing something alone is better than having to accommodate other ppl's preferences, schedule, etc.

I guess this change is not that bad. The only cons about going out alone is that, at crowded food outlet, you can't find a seat first then go and buy food. So, sometimes have to share a table with strangers. Which I don't like.

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

an occasional sabbatical retreat will be good to sort out one's thoughts.

really.

Ah Siang said...

Doing things alone can be fun at times. I agree with the food court part, I usually eye a place, or book it with something. singapore is a safe place, so not afraid my things will be stolen.

Souplad : she is referring to shopping alone, not lost in life.