Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Best brother on earth

I think, I probably have the best brother on earth. My friends always say to me "Can we change brothers?" hahaha...

Some time back my brother and I saw a very very nice dolphin printed er.. 门帘(sorry, dont know what that's call in English..) one day, at a stall in Giant Plentong, but it cost a whopping RM80!! Just for a piece of cloth and a steel stick to hang it on the door. I walked here and there, considering whether to buy it for my room in the new house... In the end, I deemed it overly expensive for a piece of cloth, even though it's printed with my favourite dolphin graphic...

Then my brother saw the same thing at pasar malam, it was selling at RM30! He bought it. ANd he wait till i went toilet poopoo and hang it on the door. And after I done poopoo, I saw this :

WAHHHHHH... sooooooooooo nice loh. kekeke.... I am going to draw dolphins on the wall. And I have wooden plate in the shape of a dolphin, bought by my brother, to be hang on the door. hehe.. dolphin fanatic.

I said I wanna eat 煎roti for breakfast and my brother cooked for me. :D

I am very 幸福 while I remained at home and have my family. My favourite favourite moment at home, is to wake up hugging my Brownie :D Sooooo 幸福 to wake up to a soft soft doggie~ I have to give my doggie a kiss before I actually get up from the bed.

Btw, I still haven't bath Brownie for once. kekeke...

No comments: