Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mid Autumn Festival

I had not been at home for many years for mid autumn festival. This year, because tomorrow I'm sending my mum for an eye surgery, so I'm still in JB. My mum cooked some dishes and asked my aunt and grandmother to come and have dinner. My aunt said she's got lanterns, so I asked her to bring some over. I had not touched lanterns for .. at least 15 years.

My aunt was eager to light up the lanterns before the sky gets dark.. haha...
Had to take out my tripod to take more acceptable photos.
It was raining in the late afternoon. It just stopped when we lit the lanterns. And the sky was full of clouds.
Yellow colour lantern was pretty.

My grandma, father, mother and brother. My dad was only "half". Because it was dark and I can't see well in the camera's LCD what I am pointing at.

Today feels like CNY.

I hope I will have a happier mid autumn festival next year. But, unlikely.

No comments: