Thursday, January 29, 2009

Weird!!

Someone sms to my mobile : "Jane, please call me". I wasn't sure that person was saying she's Jane, and asked me to call back or calling me Jane. So I replied "Who are you?", I forgot to include "I am not Jane".

THen he called. And asked why I called him yesterday night that's why my number appeared on his mobile. But he said he called back to see who I am, then how come he called me Jane???

He then started chatting with me. I am like an answering machine, people asked I just answered. I don't quite know how to put an end to that phone call. Then he actually asked me out for dinner! How weird is that???!!!!!

So embarrassing to talk like that in the train. Luckily we were talking in Malay and there was just one Malay guy beside me.

Finally got him off the line but he said he'll call me again and ask if I'll answer. I said see how. But I am not going to answer again of course. How weird??!?!!!!!

No comments: