Monday, December 28, 2009

Fainted in the Train

This morning in the train, I was sitting at the last seat in the last car. I was leaning against the side and sleeping. 30minutes later, all of a sudden, I felt hot. It was so hot that it made me giddy. It was unusual. I almost wanted to ask the lady next to me whether she feels it's hot too... But I didn't.

I took out my medication oil and apply under my nose. It only made me feels slightly better. But my head continued to spin. I thought it was probably low blood sugar, took out a candy and popped into my mouth. It didn't help.

Again I applied the oil and apply on the sides of my forehead. I was feeling really sick now and was sweating profusely, cold sweat. It's only about 3, 4 minutes the most. I guess it was at this point, I fainted. When I started feeling light headed I wonder if I do faint, how I would faint..? because I was sitting. Do I just collapse against the side? I had my answer.

The next thing I know, I was in a kneeling position, leaning to the side. I guess it's lucky that I chose that last seat, else I would have lied on the floor already. I don't know how much time passes after I blacked out. I guess only couple of seconds..? People were helping up to sit back on my seat. But no one asked am I ok. Perhaps they thought I had fallen asleep and fell off my seat. hahaha..... That would be so humilliating. But I guess people can tell, as I was rubbing the oil to my nose. And after I gained consciousness I was sweating even more profusely. It was as though I've been running for 30minutes. It was THAT bad.

I was still giddy and almost fainted again. But I "tahan"... I worried about my skirt... I will explain why below... But I had no strength to think more about that and soon I forgot about it.

Aftr I alighted I was ok... I called my colleague and asked her what time does the clinic opens. Soon she and another colleague joined me and we got onto our bus to office.

So coincidentally.... our panel doctor wasn't in clinic until after noon time... So lunch time I went IMM to shop around in Daiso. After I came back I went to see the doc. Nothing was abnormal. Blood pressure normal, blood sugar normal. Doc said there can be no reason. I would know. Because it did happen to me before. Usually I would faint if I hv been standing for too long. But there was once I fainted for no reason too.

So, half a day passed. Little did I know.......... my dress.... it's a satin-like dress... It will leave a mark even when water splashes onto it. And my worried had been proven true.

I was sweating so much, my whole body was wet. And I don't mean "damp", I mean "WET". So, my dress got wet too. Especially the place where I put my buttock onto the seat. That means buttock area of course and my thigh. AND.............. the "wetted" spot... doesn't go away after it's dried. It did not look wet anymore when it's dried but it does leave a mark. And I've been walking around half a day without realising I looked like I've pssed on my dress..........!!

My colleague who was with me in the morning noticed the mark but she thought it will go away once it's dried. That was few minutes after I alighted from the train. Imagine how my dress woud look like, how wet it was, when I just get off the train?! Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... I cannot wear that dress in near future anymore to prevent people from recognising me.......

Gosh..... so embarrasing............. What a day.....

No comments: