Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Adex 08

I had a real good time at Adex (Asian Dive Expo) on Sunday with friends~ We were there from 11am till nearly 5pm!

I mainly wanted to collect stickers for my luggage. hahahaha... and I collected loads of stickers~ very happy!!

But the happiest thing, was the magazine subscription~ I had wanted to subscribe to Sports Diving magazine but the free gifts were really not interesting. I was thinking, where should I throw those gifts if I subscribe. Lucky I didn't subscribe before ADEX!!

Subscription for 2 years cost S$90. And for this I've got free stuffs : one surface marker (for diving), one mask, one snorkel and one mouse pad. How good is that??! The surface marker is of very good quality, comes with string and hooks. This alone is a very good deal already. Then the mask and snorkel too, easily exceed $90~! soooooooooo happyyyyy!!!!!!! The other magazines no free gifts! ha! soooooo hhhhaaaapppyyyyyyy~~

No comments: