Saturday, April 05, 2008

Ants BBQing??

I had the weirdest dream till date. Extremely funny...

I dreamt, there were ants crawling on the floor. I saw them arranging pieces of broken glass.. I wondered what they were doing and I took a video camera and recorded them.

It was those big , red ants with long legs. They continued to arrange the glass and then, they light up fire!! As if the glass are wood..

And guess what next? One of the ants, brought out a very longgg sausage... and want to cook it over the fire!!

And then all of a sudden, the ants caught fire..!! because they contacted the fire accidentally. But fret not, another ant came, with sausage.. again. This happened 2, 3 times. The ants kept accidentally contacted the fire and one by one the ants were burnt to death.....

I woke up at this point but continued with my sleep.

Then I dreamt I told my friends, excitedly, about this dream. But after they heard the whole story they didn't burst into laughter and I was embarrassed. hahahaha. and I finally woke up..

I personally think it's funny... ants... bbq-ing sausages. hahahahaha...

No comments: