Thursday, April 03, 2008

I farted!!!

I was in the gym doing sit ups. Gabriel was standing beside me.

And OH MY HOLY SHIT, I farted!!! "PPOOTT.."

I was about to say to Gab I am going to fart as the cushion was just at the place where it will push against my anal when I bend my body up.... and before I say it, I farted...
It's a "short pooott" but it's loud enough for the guy standing beside to hear it. And I said to Gab "I farted!!!" and I laughed and laughed and laughed... Oh my godddddd..............

The guy who was standing beside, immediately he walked away...!! aaaahahahahahahah.......... sooooooooooooooooo embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kept laughed and laughed and laughed................ Think that guy will remember me forever.......... hahahahahahah....

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

so i guess it ain't smelly coz u say "poot"

Michelle said...

Yes, luckily I think it ain't smelly. "silent" fart IS smelly. hahahaha...