Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Fries for dinner

I was in a bad mood yesterday. Didn't know what's for dinner.

Eating potatoes can make one feels happier. So, I called McD and ordered 2 large fries, and ate them as dinner all on my own. I sat in front of tv watching documentary dvd all evening, slowly eating the fries, bits by bits. It's like.. I'm slowly becoming a couch potato, literally... hahahaha....

But... 2 large fries, is really too much. It gave me gassy stomach. And too full, even though I didn't eat all at one go. Maybe next time, just 2 regular fries. hehe.

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

i am reading ya posts in backward chronological order. Cant help to think on the hindsight, those potatoes cause ya to poot in gym

Michelle said...

Yup, must be those potatoes... but even without those potatoes... I am like a balloon.... gassy stomach alllll the time...........